You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $265.09 Non-Member $278.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® A5 Wicked Wing 12-gauge Semi-auto Shotgun
The A5 has come a long way. Designed in 1898 and produced for nearly 100 years, the original Auto-5 was the first successful production autoloader…and it remained the best long after its introduction. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning's original autoloader, these new guns build on that legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake. They're "living legends" in their own right…today's hunters have come to rely on the new A5 just as much as their fathers and grandfathers relied on the original.
The A5 Wicked Wing takes it to the next level, with a whole new look and a handful of new features. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and barrel. The Briley® extended bolt handle and oversize bolt release make these controls easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully-chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance. Add in the Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades purpose-designed just for duck hunters, and you're looking at a real performer.
- 28" steel barrel with Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Composite stock with checkered grip panels for hold
- Aluminum alloy receiver with Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish
- Recoil-operated Kinematic DriveTM system harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action
- Briley® extended bolt handle and oversized bolt release are easy to operate with gloves
- Fully-chromed bore for corrosion resistance
- Humpback Acquisition Advantage: Receiver melds seamlessly with the rib to extend the sight plane, aiding in sight acquisition
- Inflex II Technology recoil pad
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
- Includes Invector-DS Extended choke tube set (Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder)
- Backed by a 5-yr. or 100,000 round guarantee
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701001
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock: Composite with Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo
- Length of pull: 14 1/4"
- Chamber: 3 1/2"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: Fiber optic front
- Overall length: 49.5"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs., 5 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 0118412004
- UPC: 023614443377
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips