You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $585.99 Non-Member $585.99
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $123.49 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $227.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Details & Specs
Browning has done it again! Originally designed to fire the powerful .45 ACP, Browning has taken all of the popular features you loved about the M1911 and adapted 'em to fire the fun-to-shoot .22LR.
After extensive testing and research, they determined that 85% of the original size was ideal for the smaller cartridge. And because it was designed by the masters at Browning, it's incredibly durable, feels great in both smaller and larger hands and is perfect for plinking, target practice and much more!
- Suppressor ready barrel (1/2" x 28 TPI)
- Picatinny rail for adding tactical accessories
- Extended ambidextrous thumb safety
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander hammer
- Extended slide release
- Skeletonized alloy trigger
- Composite trigger guard with black matte finish
- 4.75" sight radius
Fire in your order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 4.25"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Textured G-10 with angled serrations
- Sights (front / rear): Combat white dot
- Overall length: 7.25"
- Overall weight: 13 oz.
- Model number: 051821490
- UPC: 023614044185
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips