You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
The 1911-380 takes the two lasting innovations of John M. Browning - the Model 1911 and the .380 ACP catridge - and joins them into this modern, lightweight pistol. Compared to other "pocket" .380 ACP pistols, the 1911-380 is slightly larger. This increased size allows for improved control through better management of recoil.
The longer barrel also provides greater, muzzle velocity making your shots more accurate and dealing a more forceful hit. Though the grip is small, it still has more than enough room to get a full purchase on your shooting hand. Comfort, power, and history, this handgun has it all.
- High-strength, light weight composite frame
- Machined steel slide for exacting measurements
- Extended ambidextrous manual safety
- Skeletonized hammer
- ABS case included
Lock, load, and order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 8
- Barrel length: 4.25"
- Frame: Composite
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Combat white dot
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall weight: 18 oz.
- Model number: 051900492
- UPC: 023614043096
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips