You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Briggs and Stratton® Pro Series 4,000-watt Portable Generator. Built RIGHT for the tough demands of the jobsite.
Contractor-grade workhorse! With a special Briggs and Stratton® high-output VanguardTM OHV engine, this bad boy is ready to juice up the jobsite with vital power over the long haul. OSHA-approved and US Forestry-certified for spark arrest too!Built for big jobs:
- Powered by a Vanguard OHV 7.5 gross HP, 215cc engine
- 4.5-gallon fuel tank, 14 hours run time at half-load
- Sturdy steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Provides 1 x 120V, 1 x 120V / 240V-20A, 1 x 120V-30A, and 1 x 12V DC outlets
- 4 extra-large 10" wheels with locking break
- PowerSurgeTM alternator delivers ample power for tools and motors with high starting power requirements
- Full control panel GFCI protection makes this OSHA-approved
- Automatic idle control saves fuel and reduces noise by idling down when not in use
- Automatic voltage regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive electronics
- Super Lo-ToneTM muffler with US Forestry-approved spark arrest
- 5,000 starting watts. 4,000 continuous watts.
Please Note: This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Ships in 1 box: 33" x 17" x 23", 164 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips