You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $701.99 Non-Member $779.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $27.09 Non-Member $30.09
- Buyer's Club $11.29 Non-Member $12.59
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
Briggs and Stratton® 6,000-watt Portable Generator. Power for hire. And the rates are very fair.
Storm outages, rolling blackouts, cut cables... or you've just got a job site that isn't "electrified" yet! Whatever the situation, this gas-powered Generator delivers the "juice", easily and efficiently.
Order ONLINE Today!
- 8.250 starting / 6,000 continuous watts
- Powered by a Briggs and Stratton® 1650 SeriesTM 16.5 ft.-lbs. gross torque OHV 342 cc engine
- Multi-featured control panel sports 4 120-volt household outlets, 1 120-volt / 30-amp locking outlet, and protective outlet covers
- 7-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Up to 13 hours run time on 50% load
- Powerful alternator produces the power needed to start and keep appliances and tools running
- 10" never-go-flat wheels roll smoothly over any terrain.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips