You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Kick your 2-cycle gas tiller to the curb. This next-gen Tiller's propane-powered 4-cycle 40cc Viper® engine never needs an oil change, never needs any seasonal maintenance, and will never surprise you with a gunked-up carburetor when you fire it up in the spring. Propane fuel never gets old, never needs winter treatment and it never loses its effectiveness. You'll be ready to garden, no surprises.
Compact, maneuverable tilling power!
The right size for the job. This tiny Tiller is ready to absolutely conquer your next backyard gardening project. Moves into the tightest spots. Turns and moves around difficult angles. And the flip-over design makes it a cinch to wheel out of your garage before dropping it in the dirt!
- Lightweight for easy maneuvering in tight spaces and sure handling around plants and other vegetation
- 4-cycle Viper 40cc engine runs quiet and clean
- No priming or choking... 2 pulls is all you need to reliably start
- 8.66" diameter disc with 4 standard rotating spring steel tines makes quick work of tilling
- Ergonomic throttle puts power controls at your fingertips
- Two 7x1.5" flip-and-follow wheels for easy transport
- Upright parking stance for compact storage
- Sturdy, U-turn handle bar provides solid control and helps dampen vibration
- Rubber grips for comfort and control
- Easy-access on/off switch for easy control
- Includes 3.72-oz. bottle of oil
Save time, save effort, get gardening! Order your Propane Tiller today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 662979
- Engine type: 4-cycle
- Displacement (CC): 40
- Torque (ft. / lbs.): 1.6
- Number of tines: 4
- Tine type: Standard rotating tines
- Disc type: Spring steel tine
- Disc diameter: 8.65"
- Disc thickness: 0.0625"
- Depth: 0.4"
- Working width: 6 - 10"
- Height range: 39 - 44.6"
- Overall width: 19.9"
- Tire size: 7" x 1.5"
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips