Built on a running shoe platform, but standing tall at 17 with Bogs® iconic rubber boot protection, the new World Slam is perfect for turkey hunting in the spring. Ankle fit construction with instep reinforcement keeps the foot secure while running. Weighing in at 1.85 lbs. per boot, the World Slam has just enough insulation to keep out the morning cold but is built with Max Wick moisture management for ultimate comfort. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Trust us, this is the ultimate moderate-weather Boot for everything from picking mushrooms to bird-hunting to chores around the house.
- Built around a running shoe platform for athletic fit and comfort
- Durable hand-lasted rubber shell holds up through rugged wear
- 3mm waterproof Neo-TechTM four-way stretch neoprene bootie + 2mm Airmesh for cool comfort and flexibility
- Ankle fit design for a locked-in fit that moves with, and no "popping"
- Thermo-molded EVA midsole for comfort and support
- Instep reinforcement and a still heel counter provide a solid foundation of support
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection keeps them fresher, longer
- Rugged rubber outsole
- Circumference at opening: 16"
- Each approx. 17" h., 30 oz.
- Backed by a manufacturer's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee