All-day warmth and comfort that can only be described as "workmanlike"! So whether your "work" is punching a clock or trudging through shin-deep mud and snow to get to your deer stand, these deliver all the waterproof warmth and shock-absorbing comfort you could want.
7.5mm Neo-Tech insulation maintains warmth down to a frosty -72°F, while the Bogs Max-WickTM moisture-wicking lining moves moisture away from your feet—so they never feel stuffy or hot. Underfoot, a combination of Rebound technology and gel cushioning makes these a comfortable ride no matter where your day takes you. And a slip- and chemical-resistant outsole keeps you on your toes.
- 100% waterproof
- Neo-Tech insulation delivers substantial warmth down to -72°F
- Uppers are a combination of neoprene bootie clad with a rubber shell
- BioGrip slip- and chemical-resistant outsole keeps you upright
- Seamless construction prevents cracking and reduces weight by 30%
- Contoured EVA footbed with gel cushioning for comfort
- Rebound cushioning bounces back to return energy to your foot
- Bogs Max-WickTM moisture-wicking lining moves wetness away from your feet
- Flex Width insole adapts to wider feet
- Comfort rated to -72°F
- Meets ASTM F1677, F2413-11, M I/75, C/75 standards for slip resistance
- EH rated
- Backed by a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
- 16" circumference at the opening
- Each approx. 13"h., 35 oz.