You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1689.99
- Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $34.19 Non-Member $37.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
Body Solid® Endurance T3i Treadmill has six heart - strengthening exercise programs to vary your workout experience!
Set up this Endurance T3i Treadmill in a private workout space at home, instead of fighting throngs of "fitness seekers" at your local gym! Work at your own pace, and get the fulfilling exercise your body needs.
Choose from six pre-programmed fitness courses, all developed by top trainers in the industry to target your optimum performance levels for endurance, distance, fat burning and cardio fitness. A powerful 2.5 horsepower motor holds almost any user (up to 275 lbs.), and one-touch speed adjustment (0.5-10 mph) makes it easy to kick your workout into high gear.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2 x 3" and 2 x 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Case-hardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking
- Safety Key Stop System gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation
- The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Floor Space: 63 x 31 x 54". Weighs 190 lbs.
Start your fitness journey here... order the T3i ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips