You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $94.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $46.79 Non-Member $51.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $57.99
- Buyer's Club $332.99 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $69.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Details & Specs
BloodSport® ZVT Crossbow Silencer reduces noise by up to 60%!
Modern bows produce amazing arrow speeds... BUT, they also generate accuracy-robbing vibration and game-spooking noise. The BloodSport® Zero Vibration Transfer (ZVT) Silencer reduces noise by up to an incredible 60% while eliminating most of the shock felt by the shooter.
Unlike all other string dampeners and stops, the BloodSport® ZVT eliminates noise and vibration before it is generated. As the string enter the brush modules, it travels forward, unencumbered, providing a full power-stroke and top arrow speeds. As the string starts to vibrate and introduce noise, the ZVT's brushes decelerate the string, gently returning it to rest without producing unwanted noise and vibration.
NOTE: If your crossbow has a standard 3/8" unthreaded hole in the back of the riser for a conventional string-stopper, you can use the Direct Mount ZVT. For anything else, including threads, 5/16" rods, etc, you will need to get the Universal Mount (sold separately). This mount will come with a parts pocket of various sized rods and adapters to accommodate almost any bow.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $6.39 Non-Member $6.39