You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $16.89 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Details & Specs
Available with a plain or partially serrated edge, the Blackhawk® Tatang Knife is a versatile warrior!
Tatang is a Tagalog term of address reserved only for the most feared and respected warriors. In honor of this proud tradition, Blackhawk® engineered a Knife that distills the savage cutting power of the traditional Filipino barong into a smaller, more versatile package.
When gripped at the rear of the pistol-style grip, the weight-forward balance gives it tremendous reach and chopping power. Choke up on the handle, and the balance shifts back for more controlled cutting, trapping and back-cutting with the sharpened false edge. There aren't many problems that can't be solved with a blade like this!Power and control, in harmony:
- 8.6" blade is 1085C high-carbon tool steel
- 13.5" overall
- Black epoxy coating is non-reflective and corrosion-resistant
- Handle: thermoplastic rubber with textured panels for superior grip
- Includes reinforced ballistic nylon.
Choose Plain or Partially Serrated, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99