Unlike other archery targets, the BLACK HOLE 18 can be shot at from 4 different sides! Use the wrapped side for field tips, then move onto broadheads with the open-face side. Open-layered design offers maximum stopping power, along with easy arrow removal.
- Stops arrows with friction instead of force
- Open-layered design for easy arrow removal
- Can be shot on all 4 sides
- "Wrapped" woven polypropylene sides can be shot with field points
- Open-face sides can be shot with field tips and all broadheads
- Carry handle for easy transport