You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Big Horn Wall Tent. Don't just set up a tent... set up CAMP with this rugged, weather tested tent.
When hunting becomes your passion instead of just your hobby, when camping is a way of life instead of just a stress reliever, when a typical tent just isn't gonna cut it anymore... it's time to set your sights on a Big Horn.
Rugged as a mountain pass, roomy as The Great Divide and sturdy as a pack mule, Big Horn Tents are the choice of serious adventurers throughout the world who confidently zip up their mummy bags at night with the knowledge that, come heck or high water, their tent will still be overhead in the morning.
Fancy? Hardly. Effective? Highly. Throughout history the wall tent has proven itself to be the standard in design simplicity and function. With plenty of room for people and equipment, Big Horn Wall Tents are ideal for hunters, black powder enthusiasts, reenactment participants, family campers... anyone who likes the feel of mossy earth under his / her feet. Isn't it time you gave one a look?
Made for adventure:
- Tough 10-oz. canvas duck... treated for water repellency and mildew resistance, reinforced on ends and peaks for added durability. Meets CPAI-84 flame retardant standards
- Overlapping door with side-release buckles, in / out feature and heavy-duty No. 10 zipper
- 18 x 24" rear window with zippered weather flap
- 12" vinyl laminated Sod Cloth
- Stove pipe shield (5" / 6" adjustable)... add your own wood burner or fuel stove
- Ridge pole openings
- Each includes 12" Durapeg resin stakes with carry bag, guy ropes and tighteners, and tent carry bag.
- Sleeps min. of 6 comfortably.
Go ahead, outfit yourself with a Big Horn Tent and start living the life you want to live... going places where the sky is wide and the land is rough. When you get there, you'll know. And you'll have packed the right Tent for your stay.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips