You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Bering Optics® Polaris 2.5x40 Gen I Wide - Angle NV Monocular has fully multi - coated optics for incredible low - light capability!
Perfect for viewing moving objects, the Polaris Gen I Monocular is a dynamite tool for everything from simple observation to active varmint hunting! You'll get a clear view too, thanks to the IR illuminator and fully multi-coated lenses that enable HUGE light transmission. A durable body outside makes for long-term durability, and ergonomic construction is easy on your body during extended use. You'll love the automatic shut-off feature as well, that protects the intensifier tube from damage by cutting power when the lens is exposed to an intense light source.
- 2.5x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- 59mm F/1.2 lens system
- FOV at 200 yards is 162 ft.
- Focus range is 1.5 yard to infinity
- 12mm eye relief
- Diopter adjustment is +4 to -4
- Detection distance is 250 yards
- Runs for up to 60 hours without IR running on one CR123, 3V battery
- Able to operate in temps from -22°F to 113° F, and up to 93% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 7 x 3 x 2 1/3 " and weighs 15 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips