Beretta® M9A1 9mm Semi-automatic Handgun.
Based on the battle-proven and tested M9, but enhanced with input from military and law enforcement agencies from around the world. The Beretta M9A1 was developed to meet the demanding requirements of the U.S. Marine Corps, but with incredible accuracy, durability and versatility, it's also an ideal home defense gun. Because if the U.S. Marines trust it in battle, surely you'll want it on your side. Packed with features like an integral Picatinny rail, low recoil, and incredibly simple maintenance, the Beretta M9A1 is sure to meet the demands of the most demanding shooters.
Beretta M9A1 Semi-automatic Handgun special features:
- Lower Picatinny rail
- Crisp, positive checkering on grips
- Beveled magazine well
- Open slide design reduces weight and eliminates many problems such as stove-piping
- Non-reflective black BrunitonTM finish is designed to withstand powder
- External hammer
- Ambidextrous safety
- Disassembly latch enables simple field stripping
- Reversible magazine release
- Rear slide serrations
- Combat trigger guard is optimized for the best off-hand placement and ease of reholstering.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15
- Barrel length: 4.9"
- Frame: Alloy
- Grips: Textured black polymer
- Sights: 3 dot
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Overall width: 1.5"
- Overall height: 5.4"
- Overall weight: 2.1 lbs.