You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: J92M9A0M
Beretta® M9 9mm Semi-automatic Handgun.
Official sidearm of the U.S. Military. This legendary semi-auto handgun won the historic contract with the US military in 1985, and has achieved a triumphant contract renewal after more than two decades of hard use in the world's toughest and most extreme conditions. It achieved that feat by delivering dreamlike durability and reliability, from the BrunitonTM finish that helps it hold up to rainforests and deserts, to the easy field stripping that's so important for a Military-grade firearm. And of course it's packed with tactical features and delivers superb out-of-the-box accuracy something you'll appreciate when you open the box and immediately head to the range.
Beretta M9 Semi-automatic Handgun special features:
- Non-reflective black Bruniton finish is designed to withstand powder
- External hammer
- Ambidextrous safety
- Disassembly latch enables simple field stripping
- Reversible magazine release
- Rear slide serrations
- Combat trigger guard is optimized for the best off-hand placement and ease of reholstering
- Unique serial number with M9 prefix
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15
- Barrel length: 4.9"
- Frame: Alloy
- Grips: Textured black polymer
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Overall width: 1.5"
- Overall height: 5.4"
- Overall weight: 2.08 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips