You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $692.99 Non-Member $769.99
Diamondback DB10 ELFDE, Semi-Automatic, .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO, 18" Stainless Barrel, 20+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $1080.14 Non-Member $1136.99
- Buyer's Club $1367.99 Non-Member $1439.99
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $776.19 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Beretta® CX4 Storm Carbine .45 ACP Semi-automatic Rifle
The CX4 redefines the pistol-caliber carbine, with racy and radical lines from the masters of design at Beretta®! A perfect fit for those familiar with tactical pistols — but not with rifles or carbines — the CX4 is easy to use, ultra-reliable and low-recoil.
Of course, professionals love it too... it has even been adopted by several police agencies across the U.S. while its versatility and accessorization options have made it a favorite of recreational shooters.
This light and compact carbine was designed to be completely and easily adaptable to the needs of most shooters. The operating handle, safety and magazine release are reversible and give you the opportunity to train or shoot right- or left-handed, while case ejection can also be switched from right to left. The length of pull is adjustable (one spacer included), making the CX4 easily and intuitively come up to the shoulder of most shooters.
The aperture and post sights are user-adjustable, meaning that you can train with (or switch) your favorite brand of ammo without taking the carbine to a gunsmith. And after a day at the range, this carbine is a snap to take apart and reassemble, while its ultra-tough construction and surface treatment make it stand up to the hardest use.
It's also southpaw-friendly, with fully reversible ejection port, operating handle, safety and mag release.
- Accepts 8045 Cougar mags, simplifying your load-out
- Lightweight synthetic stock keeps weight low
- Chrome-lined barrel greatly minimizes corrosion and facilitates cleaning, leading to longer barrel life
- Adjustable length of pull to suit a variety of tactical conditions, like wearing a heavy coat
- Reversible operating handle, safety and magazine release make it easy to train and shoot right or left-handed
- Right or left-side ejection change-over, no gunsmithing required
- Aperture rear sight gives you a quick tactical sight alignment and is protected against impact
- Adjustable front sight, no gunsmithing required
- Full-length aluminum top rail for accessories. It also sports a retractable Picatinny rail that extends from the fore-end, which allows users to mount tactical lighting devices and other accessories. Additional rails can be mounted on the left, right and bottom
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 633440
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Trigger: Single Stage
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel length: 16.6"
- Barrel: 1:10 twist
- Stock: Synthetic
- Receiver material: Synthetic technopolymer
- Sights: Adjustable front, aperture rear
- Overall length: 29.7"
- Overall weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: JX48520
- UPC: 082442819907
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips