You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $583.29 Non-Member $613.99
- Buyer's Club $265.09 Non-Member $278.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
Beretta® A400 Xtreme Unico Synthetic Camo MAX-4® Camo 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun with Kick-Off
A technical masterpiece, blending advanced materials with the best in innovative Beretta® technology! Like the gas-operated Blink action capable of firing off 4 shots in less than a second, giving you the fastest follow-up shots in the industry.
Or the Kick-Off3 Recoil System that eliminates felt recoil by as much as 70%. Combining hydraulic shock-absorbers with an ultra-soft Micro-Core butt-pad, these systems work together to minimize not only the recoil from the cartridge ignition and firing, but also from the backward-movement of the bolt. Also, the A400 Xtreme Unico is designed to recoil parallel to the cheek mount, which also reduces felt kick while giving you faster follow-up shots.
Additionally, the A400 action is light and trim, making this Shotgun's balance, swing and pointability an absolute best in its class. And it can shoot ANY load, lead or steel, from 2-3/4" to 3.5" magnum, making it extraordinarily versatile too.
Last but not least, the Realtree MAX-4® camo finish is absolutely flawless, and covers even the corners and recesses that lesser shotguns wouldn't bother to cover. More impressive, thanks to Aqua technology, the steel components are highly-resistant to corrosion, water and salt spray -- making the A400 of champion of durability in even the most "Xtreme" conditions.
Upland hunts, duck hunts, small-game hunts, even the clay range... the A400 Xtreme Unico looks great and shoots even better.
- Realtree MAX-4® top-to-bottom camo finish
- Innovative Blink gas-operating system allows it to shoot 4 shots in less than a second
- Steelium barrel features a wide, stepped sporting rib that minimizes mirage, and will still outperform other barrels afters years of shooting
- Kick-Off3 Recoil System uses two dampers between the stock and pad along with a third damper inside the stock bolt to eliminate up to 70% of felt recoil. The Micro-Core buttpad softens up any remaining recoil
- Can safely handle ANY 12 Gauge shell, lead and steel shot, from 2 3/4" or 3 1/2" shells, and can handle any power (mild for targets, to hard-hitting for hunters)
- Optima Bore HP choke geometry was conceived to offer the best ballistic performance available, with steel or lead shot. Thanks to its design, shot pattern remains perfectly uniform whatever the shell size or load, giving you consistency and accuracy on the hunt and at the range
- Includes 3 Beretta Optima choke tubes (cylinder, modified and full) to modify your pattern
- Simple to field-strip, and breaks down into just 5 major components with NO tools
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 633432
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Realtree MAX-4 camo
- Stock: Synthetic with Realtree MAX-4 camo finish
- Length of pull: NA
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Front bead
- Overall weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: J40XF18
- UPC: 082442187488
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips