You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Details & Specs
Beretta® 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting 12 Gauge Over / Under Shotgun
The Silver Pigeon I Sporting delivers all the functional excellence of Beretta's premium over / under shotguns at a particularly attractive price. At its heart, the Silver Pigeon I Sporting has the best-in-class 686 action, which is compact and low-profile while maintaining exceptional strength. A long-standing favorite among hunters and competitive shooters, it features two conical locking lugs at mid-action, giving it great locking strength and durability while keeping a low profile.
The Shotgun's Optima Bore / Optima-Choke barrel is lightweight, and places the point of balance right at the hinge-pin, meaning lively feel in the hands and natural pointability. Beretta's Cold hammer-forged barrels are designed and painstakingly manufactured to offer rare precision, as well as the durability to match. And with its select walnut stock and tasteful engraving, the Silver Pigeon I Sporting won't fail to turn heads at the range.
- 686 action features two conical locking lugs between the barrels, giving it great locking strength and durability while keeping the action's profile lower
- Cold hammer-forged Optima Bore / Optima-Choke barrel is designed and painstakingly manufactured to offer competition-grade accuracy and durability
- Handsome oil-finished walnut stock with crisp checkering pattern
- Receiver is engraved and embellished by Beretta's most experienced master engravers in Gardone, Italy
- Optima HP factory-flush screw-in choke system
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 645194
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Over / Under
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel finish: Blued
- Stock: Select walnut
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Satin nickel
- Sights: Steel mid bead, white front bead
- Overall length: 47.9"
- Overall weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: J6869H0
- UPC: 082442706634
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips