Introducing the all-in-one boat / blind that's just as lethal on the edge of a cornfield as it is floating in the cattails! With an ultra-low profile, the Final Attack flattens out in extremely short vegetation, and has ample room for both you and your gear. With a built-in transom, you can easily attach a motor for an effortless trip to your destination. And with built-in wheels, it's a cinch to move across dry land, and makes an excellent pit blind or portable field blind.
- Rugged 100% polyethylene custom-compounded construction for exceptional durability
- Foam-filled inner structures front and rear for extra buoyancy
- Transom accommodates a trolling motor up to 2HP
- Built-in low-profile wheels for easy transport
- Molded-in tow rope holes
- Cockpit measures 4'10"l. x 2'2"w. x 13"d.
- 420-lb. weight capacity
- Measures 8'l. x 3'8"w. x 14"d. overall, weighs 85 lbs. Proudly made in the USA.
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 96"l. x 44"w. x 16"h. and weighing approx. 85 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.