Bear Archery® Rumor Women's Compound Bow. Dead serious, for women who are.
Specifically designed around the physique and the ambitions of serious female archers, the new Rumor features the optimized Hybrid-cam technology, lightweight anti-torque structure, smaller slip-free grip, tailored draw cycle, and silent, shock-free release women need to realize their full potential in the field. The result is all the speed, agility, forgiveness and lethality any avid female shooter could want.! Plus the honor of being named the Official Bow Of RealTree Girl. Check out all the draw lengths and draw weights available, and get shootin'!Here's the technology at work behind the Rumor:
- FH2 Cam - Bear®'s synchronized hybrid cam system designed specifically for the lady archer. The FH2 Cam design has the exact geometry to optimize the Rumor's power and efficiency. Featuring a rotating module, the FH2 Cam offers draw length adjustments without the use of a bow press. The FH2 Cam delivers a silky-smooth draw cycle in draw lengths from 23 1/ 2 -27".
- Forged and Machined Aluminum Riser delivers lightweight strength. Aircraft-grade aluminum provides extreme strength in critical areas while trimming mass in low-stress sections, creating the most durable, reliable, lightweight Bow available.
- Customizable Grip Options - Typically, changing hand location or pressure, wearing a glove, or adding a quiver will change point-of-impact and string out your groups. With Bear®'s removable grips, you can change from side plate to overmolded grip style to match hand position to your hunt.
- 4 x 4 Roller Guard for smooth draw. 8 sealed bearings deliver the smoothest draw cycle and maximum efficiency.
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs for proven power. Incredibly strong and light, Bear®'s high-tensile composite dual limbs work as a system with high-precision, zero-tolerance limb / cup / riser fit and tight vibration-dampening boot to ensure smooth draw, power and shock-free shooting.
- Zero Tolerance 2-Pc. Pocket for high-precision, locked-in fit. The tightest, most precise limb-to-pocket fit yet achieved absorbs vibration and hand shock better than ever. Whether you're using every ounce of limb poundage or a lower draw weight, extreme precision goes a long way.
- Dual Offset Adjustable String Suppressors to kill noise and vibration.
- IBO arrow speed: 300 f.p.s.
- Peak draw weight: 40 lbs. / 50 lbs. / 60 lbs. (your choice)
- Draw length range: 23 1/2 -27" in 1/2" increments
- Let-off: 75%
- Brace height: 6 1/2"
- Axle-to-axle length: 30 1/4"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
State Color and Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.