You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
With the Bear Archery® AnarchyTM Compound Bow YOU are in complete control!
That's the secret behind what makes the Anarchy Compound Bow great... Bear Archery built it around the demands of hunters like you! You demand a more forgiving, longer axle-to-axle bow. You demand lightweight design without compromising durability. You demand a bow that feels like no other from draw to release. Bear listened. Here's the result. Read on to learn what makes the Anarchy so comfortable in hand and deadly in the field.Defying the rules of the archery game:
- Flat Top Cam delivers faster speeds, smoother draw and release, and a more solid wall... all in a lighter weight design
- Flat Top Cam also boasts dual stainless steel sealed bearings and 25" to 31 1 / 2 " draw length in 1 / 2 " increments
- Lightweight skeleton idler wheel with dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- Max pre-load quad limbs... smooth during draw and a silent, smooth, vibration-free source of power at release
- Lightweight, forgiving riser... ALL strength, ZERO excess
- Dual arc offset string suppressors... shock-free and silent release
- 4 x 4 roller guard, with 8 sealed ball bearings delivering the smoothest draw cycle and the maximum amount of efficiency
- Advanced grip design
- Zero tolerance limb cup... a consistent and tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit
- Realtree APG or Shadow camo. Right or left hand. 4 lbs.
- 340 F.P.S.
- 7 1 / 4 " brace height
- 35 1/ 4 " axle-to-axle
- 50 / 60 / 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- 25" to 31 1/ 2 " draw length range
- 80% let-off.
State Finish, Draw Weight and Right or Left Hand, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips