You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Bear Archery® Agenda 7 Compound Bow. Killer speed, made a bit more comfortable.
Blink-and-you'll-miss-it speed plus a forgiving 7" brace make this bow as enjoyable as it is deadly! And it's got a feature list as long as your arm: smooth H13 rotating-module cams matched to Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs, new stronger, lighter riser technology, advanced vibration and sound damping, tight Zero Tolerance limb / pocket fit, versatile 32" length, and more. You get the idea. Now try the bow! Lots of draw weights and lengths, for righties and lefties.Here's the "tech" behind the Agenda 7:
- High-precision Zero Tolerance Limb Pockets - The tightest, most precise limb-to-limb pocket fit yet achieved absorbs vibration and hand shock better than ever. Whether you're using every ounce of limb poundage or a lower draw weight, extreme precision goes a long way.
- Advanced Riser Technology - Evenly distributes limb loads. Forged and precision-machined aircraft--grade aluminum provides extreme strength in critical areas while trimming mass in low-stress sections, creating the most durable, reliable and lightweight bow available.
- Adjustable Offset String Suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot.
- H13 Cam - a synchronized hybrid cam system that utilizes a rotating module that lets you make draw length adjustments without a bow press or any additional modules. Advanced design delivers the same efficiency at any draw length, smooth draw, and extreme speed.
- Removable Overmolded Grip - Typically, changing hand location or pressure, wearing a glove, or adding a quiver will change point-of-impact and string out your groups. With Bear®'s removable grips, you can change from side plate to overmolded grip style to match hand position to your hunt.
- Bear® Hinge Guard utilizes a centralized mount for a stronger, lighter rise, and consistently reduces lateral loads at full draw. Also reduces torque on both the riser and limbs.
- Max-Preload Quad Limbs for proven power. Incredibly strong and light, Bear®'s high-tensile composite dual limbs work as a system with high-precision, zero-tolerance limb / cup / riser fit and tight vibration-dampening boot to ensure smooth draw, power and shock-free shooting.
- High-strength Aluminum Barrel Nut for fully-adjustable pivoting movement of limb pocket.
- Rubber Riser Inserts absorb vibration and sound.
- IBO arrow speed: 340 f.p.s.
- Peak draw weight: 50 lbs./60 lbs./70 lbs. (your choice)
- Draw length range: 26 1/2 -31" in 1/ 2 " increments
- Let-off: 75%
- Brace height: 7"
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
State Color and Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips