Bates® Shock FX Tactical Boots are equipped with a 100% waterproof membrane that keeps water out while letting sweat vapor escape. The membrane covers the lower half of the Boot, and the upper half is vented…so you get waterproof protection where you need it, and added ventilation where you want it.
Underfoot, the Endurance Performance System delivers a superior blend of support and fatigue-fighting comfort. It's a combination of memory foam footbed, dual-density EVA midsole, nylon shank, and rubber lug outsole designed to keep you fresh and on your feet even after long days in the field.
- Waterproof leather and nylon uppers are rugged yet lightweight
- Protective TPU panels on the ankle and toe provide added protection and durability
- 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing vapor inside to escape
- Ventilation panels above the ankles allow breathability
- Breathable mesh tongue provides some cooling
- Multi-terrain slip-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction on a wide variety of surfaces
- Cement construction provides a lightweight, flexible fit
Endurance Performance System details:
- 1. Dual-density footbed with memory foam provides arch support and cushioning
- 2. Dual-density EVA midsole mitigates shock and redistributes pressure for lasting comfort
- 3. Insole with nylon shank adds support and stability
- 4. Durable rubber outsole is slip-resistant and long-wearing with multi-terrain design