You don't have to give up comfort to get steel-toe protection. Because Bates® built this combat boot with an ANSI-approved steel toe on a super-cushioning dual-density steel sole. It's the same shock-absorbing comfort you get in top-quality running shoes.
- Leather and nylon upper construction is durable yet lightweight to keep you strong and quick
- Steel toe combat boots have a feather-light and shock-absorbing EVA midsole is paired with an oil- and slip-resistant Nexus rubber outsole
- These steel toe military boots even have 200-gram ThinsulateTM Insulation that adds a touch of warmth on cool days
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining for all-day comfort
- Side zipper for easy on/off option
- Lightweight, full-cushion EVA footbed features shock absorbing pads for maximum energy return
- Steel toe meets ANSI Z41PT99, I/75, C/75 standards
- 8"h., 38 ozs.