Bates® Shock Side-zip Tactical Boots are equipped with a 100% waterproof membrane that keeps water out while letting sweat vapor to escape. The membrane covers the lower half of the Boot, and the upper half is vented…so you get waterproof protection where you need it, and added ventilation where you want it. A nylon side zipper lets you slip in and slip out with minimum effort.
Underfoot, the Endurance Performance System delivers a superior blend of support and fatigue-fighting comfort. A combination of memory foam footbed, dual-density EVA midsole, nylon shank, and rubber lug outsole, the Endurance Performance System keeps you fresh and on your feet even after hours on your feet.
- Waterproof leather and nylon uppers are rugged yet lightweight
- Protective TPU panels on the ankle and toe provide added protection and durability
- 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing vapor inside to escape
- Nylon side zipper for fast on/off
- Ventilation panels above the ankles allow breathability
- Breathable mesh tongue provides some cooling
- Multi-terrain slip-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction on a wide variety of surfaces
- 100% non-metallic, undetectable in electronic security environments
- Footwear has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
Endurance Performance System details:
- 1. Dual-density footbed with memory foam provides arch support and cushioning
- 2. Dual-density EVA midsole mitigates shock and redistributes pressure for lasting comfort
- 3. Insole with nylon shank adds support and stability
- 4. Durable rubber outsole is slip-resistant and long-wearing with multi-terrain design