Even though the Bass Hunter 120 is the widest pontoon in its class, you'll still get into skinny water easier. You can find fantastic bass fishing on small and out-of-the-way bodies of water that don't offer access to large, traditional bass boats. That's where the Bass Hunter 120 fits in. The molded-in grab handles make it easy to get into your launch location! The one-piece rotomolded construction is the widest pontoon in its class to provide additional flotation and a more solid platform when you need to stand up and cast. Two Swivel Seats are on an adjustable frame so you can slide them fore and aft to find an ideal balance point. Two built-in dry storage containers let you keep items safely secured away while the deep side walls keep tackle and rods from getting underfoot and the built-in cup holders keep refreshments well within reach.
- Rotomolded one-piece construction is the widest pontoon in its class and foam filled to provide additional stability and flotation
- Removable storage bags twist close to secure your phone, keys and wallet away from any water
- Built-in grab handles make it easy to get the Bass Hunter 120 to your launch location
- Comfortable swivel seats can slide fore and aft to find your ideal balance point
- Deep side walls keep rods and tackle from getting underfoot and built-in cup holders keep refreshments well within reach
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 122"l. x 56"w. x 20"h. and weighing approx. 215 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.