Barska® 7x50 mm Waterproof Deep Sea Floating Binoculars set sail with a range - finding reticle and compass!
Binoculars that are as at home on the water as you are! Barska® 7x50 mm Waterproof Deep Sea Floating Binoculars give you every feature you need on the water including 7x magnification (most popular size because of the steady image achievable under rough sea conditions) and exceptional optics. These binoculars provide clear views of marine observation from sunrise to sundown. Even better, these Binoculars feature a range-finding reticle to take the guesswork out of distance on the water plus a compass.Details:
- Super-sized 50 mm objective lenses pull in every scrap of light available
- High-quality BAK-4 prisms plus fully coated optics give you sharp, high contrast views no matter how bad the light or weather
- 7x magnification offers the optimum blend of magnification and image steadiness under rough sea conditions
- Range-finding reticle helps you measure distance on the water
- Built-in compass
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds.: 345 ft... close focus: 21.35 ft
- O-ring sealed and dry nitrogen purged for 100% waterproof, fogproof performance
- Long 24 mm eye relief and retractable twist-up eyecups are perfect for glasses and non-glasses wearers alike
- Large center focus knob and right-eye diopter
- Heavy-duty rubber armored to take a rough sea use and abuse... non-slip and ergonomic textured rubber covering
- Includes deluxe neckstrap and carrying case
- Approx. 38 3/4 oz.