Barska® 40X-400X Monocular Compound Microscope with Light magnifies science fun!
A speck of dust. A single hair. A tiny gnat. They're not much to look at with the naked eye. But Barska®'s 40X-400X Microscope, with its high-quality glass and super-easy operation, brings a whole undiscovered world into clear view! And the low price won't put the pinch on budget-conscious parents or hard-up college students!Focus:
- Variable 40X-100X-400X magnification
- Top-quality optical glass for transmission and clarity
- Built-in coarse and fine focus adjustments allow users to locate the target accurately and provide sharper image detail
- Built-in 6V/20W halogen illumination
- 10X wide-field eyepiece
- 5-hole diaphragm
- Head rotates 360°
- Monocular tube is slanted at a 45° angle
- Includes extra bulb, fuse, power cord and dust cover. Requires standard 120V power.