Barrett MRAD Bolt Action .338 Lapua Magnum Rifle
With its lightweight mobility and highly versatile adaptability, the Barrett® MRAD (Multi-Role Adaptive Design) was engineered to do just that.
Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. Its user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun's modularity. The precision grade barrel can be removed by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett's fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, which is user accessible. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right-hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld.
- Long 26" heavy barrel for stability and accuracy
- Lightweight folding stock for comfort and mobility. During travel, the stock folds and locks to the bolt handle
- Push-button adjustable length of pull
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Polymer bolt guide acts as a dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Integral 20 MOA 21.75" M1913 optics rail
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock
- Generously sized magazine well for quick reloads
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Premium CeraKote finish in gray
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Highly efficient muzzle brake
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4 / M16 pistol grips
- Thumb operated safety configurable for right / left-handed operation
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Includes two, 10-round detachable polymer magazines, quick detach sling swivel loops, 3 multiple length accessory rails, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert, and operator's manual