You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Barrett® MRAD® Bolt Action .338 Lapua Magnum Rifle
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. With its lightweight mobility and highly versatile adaptability, the Barrett® MRAD® was designed to do just that.
Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. The MRAD rifle's user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun's modularity. The precision grade barrel can be removed by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett's fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, which is user accessible. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right-hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld.
The MRAD stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing. During transport the stock folds and locks onto the bolt handle maintaining the same rifle width whether folded or extended.
Made of a temperature-resistant polymer, the adjustable cheek piece also offers a consistent rifle-to-user contact point. Length of pull can be set to five different positions with the push of a single button.
- 24.50" match-grade heavy barrel
- High efficiency muzzle brake
- 21.75" 20 MOA optics rail
- Lightweight folding stock
- Push-button adjustable length of pull
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Polymer bolt guide acts as a dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock
- Generously sized magazine well for quick reloads
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4/M16 pistol grips
- Thumb operated safety configurable for right / left-handed operation
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Includes two, 10-round detachable polymer magazines, quick detach sling swivel loops, three multiple length accessory rails, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 640629
- Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 24.50"
- Barrel twist: 1:9.35"
- Upper receiver: 7000 Series aluminum
- Lower receiver: 7000 Series aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: Cylindrical 2-port muzzle brake
- Overall length: 46.9"
- Overall weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 13609
- UPC: 816715012210
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|