You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 13143
Barrett® Model 99TM Bolt-action .50 BMG Rifle with 29" Barrel. Designed for one thing only: to get the job done.
Rugged. Reliable. Uncomplicated. With its brilliantly simple design, hard-core construction and surprisingly few moving parts, the Barrett Model 99 offers match-winning accuracy and dependable reliability, time and time again.
Smooth as silk and dead-on accurate, the Model 99 in .50 BMG is competition ready. At the heart of this robust, accurate bolt action rifle is a one-piece 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength bolts. The match grade barrel is pressed and locked into the receiver, creating a solid unitized structure on which to mount a rifle scope. The Model 99 barrel is made in a heavier contour to ensure repeatable accuracy.
The bolt is machined from a single piece of S-7 tool steel. The action's strength is exemplified by the 15 bolt lugs that lock into the machined barrel extension. The bolt's few moving parts (extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly) make it reliable and easy to maintain.
In addition, the Model 99 is easily disassembled without tools by removing three quick-release assembly pins. These pins attach the trigger housing and bolt guide to the receiver assembly. The match-quality trigger design is virtually maintenance-free and the bipod can easily be detached for benchrest shooting.
Barrett Model 99 Rifle special features:
- Match-grade 29" fluted barrel
- 3-port high efficiency fanned muzzle brake
- 13.75" 27 MOA M1913 rail
- One-piece aluminum extrusion receiver
- Quick release assembly pins
- Match quality trigger
- Interrupted, buttress-threaded bolt for superior lock up
- Simplistic bolt carrier assembly with quick release lever
- Ergonomic bolt handle design
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Black Mil.-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Includes quick detach adjustable bipod, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Bolt-action
- Capacity: Single shot
- Barrel length: 29"
- Barrel twist: 1 x 15"
- Upper receiver: Steel with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Lower receiver: Steel with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: High efficiency 3-port fanned muzzle brake
- Overall length: 47"
- Overall weight: 23 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Twist Rate||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|