- .338 Lapua Magnum
- Single shot
- 26" barrel
- Two 10-round detachable magazines
- Includes multiple accessory rails, two swivel sling loops, bipod, monopod, Pelican case and operator's manual
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
Barrett® Model 98B® Bolt Action .338 Lapua Magnum Rifle with 26" Barrel
In a league of its own! Even the casual observer can see that the Model 98B is not a descendant of the bolt action sporting rifle. In fact, it's not a descendant of anything. This rifle was developed to be a completely unique, purpose-built platform for precise long-range shooting. This revolutionary precision rifle offers sub MOA long-range performance that others can only dream about.
Its straight-line design, running from the highly efficient muzzle brake to the shooter's shoulder, tames recoil. It also allows for faster, more accurate follow-up shots fed from the 10-round detachable magazine. The ergonomic pistol grip reduces muscle fatigue and provides total control over the fully adjustable trigger. An intuitive, thumb-operated safety can be accessed without compromising the firing grip and allows the shooter to maintain a solid weld to the adjustable cheek piece. The oversized bolt handle can be easily manipulated, feeding a new round into the chamber as the bolt glides through a polymer guide.
The Model 98B rifle's aluminum upper receiver boasts an M1913 optics rail, offering plenty of space to mount substantial optics as well as a night vision device or other accessories. The forward receiver is drilled and tapped for accessory rails to be mounted at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Match-grade 26" fluted barrel
- High efficiency fanned muzzle brake
- 18" 30 MOA rail
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Polymer bolt guide acts as dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Fully adjustable match-grade trigger
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Accepts standard M4 / M16 pistol grips
- Accepts height-adjustable monopod
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Black Mil.-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Includes two, 10-round polymer magazines, multiple length accessory rails, two quick detach swivel sling loops, bipod, monopod, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 640631
- Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
- Action: Bolt-action
- Capacity: Single shot
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel twist: 1:15"
- Upper receiver: Steel with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Lower receiver: Steel with Black Mil.-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Sights (front / rear): Optics ready
- Flash hider: High efficiency 2-port muzzle brake
- Overall length: 49.75"
- Overall weight: 13.50 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 13654
- UPC: 816715010049
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips