You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 13312
Barrett® Model 95TM Bolt-action .50 BMG Rifle. Smaller. Lighter. With the same devastating power.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight... it's the size of the fight in the dog. And brother, this dog is mean. The Barrett Model 95 may weigh in at a smaller class, but packed into its lightweight bullpup design is the intense power of a .50 caliber magazine-fed weapon, the pinpoint accuracy of a bolt-action rifle and the effortless functionality of a perfectly designed machine.
This compact Rifle offers the velocity and accuracy of a 29-inch barrel in a lightweight package with an overall length of just 45 inches. The Model 95 is made for those who refuse to sacrifice accuracy for power while allowing the shooter to quickly and accurately fire five rounds, reload with a fresh magazine and get back on target in seconds.
Adopted by militaries all over the world, the Model 95 is not just proven in battle, it's also fun to shoot!
Barrett Model 95 Rifle special features:
- Chrome-chambered 29" steel fluted barrel
- 3-port high efficiency fanned muzzle brake
- 11.25" 27 MOA M1913 rail
- Simplistic bolt carrier assembly with quick release lever
- Ergonomic bolt handle design
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Durable parkerized finish
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Includes 5-round detachable steel magazine, quick detach adjustable bipod, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Bolt-action
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 29"
- Barrel twist: 1 x 15"
- Upper receiver: Steel with parkerized finish
- Lower receiver: Steel with parkerized finish
- Sights (front / rear): Flip-up iron back-up sights
- Flash hider: High efficiency 3-port fanned muzzle brake
- Overall length: 45"
- Overall weight: 23.50 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips