You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Barrett® M107A1TM Semi-automatic .50 BMG Rifle with 29" Barrel, Leupold® 4.5-14x50mm Scope and BORS.
All the power... in a lighter, easier to carry design. It may be related to the Model 82A1® / M107®, but the Barrett M107A1 is far from a simple evolution. Driven by the demands of combat, every component was re-engineered to be lighter yet stronger. The result? A high-performance rifle that weighs five pounds less than the original M107, but is every bit as tough.
Designed to be used with a suppressor, this one-of-a-kind rifle allows you to combine signature reduction capabilities with the flawless reliability of the original Barrett M107, but with a rifle weight reduction of 5 pounds. An all new bolt carrier group has been designed and is key to making the rifle suppressor-ready. Its steel four-port cylindrical muzzle brake is engineered to work seamlessly with a quick-attach Barrett QDL Suppressor.
The lightweight aluminum upper receiver features an integrated 27 MOA optics rail. Inside the upper receiver, the bolt carrier rides on a hardened steel anti-wear strip for added durability. A thermal-guard cheek piece protects the user's face from extreme heat or cold.
Advanced design and manufacturing make the M107A1 more precise than ever. The rear barrel stop and front barrel bushing are bolted and bonded with a high strength compound. A titanium barrel key and fully-chrome-lined bore and chamber add to the rifle's durability.
Enhanced modularity is also a key feature of the M107A1. The rail-mounted aluminum rear grip can easily be reconfigured. The newly designed titanium and polymer monopod is adjustable from either side.
The M107A1 rifle's lower receiver includes a new aluminum recoil buffer system that's optimized for use with the Barrett QDL Suppressor. The bolt carrier's components are protected with a mix of ultra-hard coatings and advanced nickel Teflon® plating that increases lubricity, is corrosion-resistant and greatly eases cleaning.
This configuration includes BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging System) with software, Leupold4.5-14x50mm Scope with Mil Dot reticle, Barrett Ultra High Rings, quick detach bipod, monopod and hard case.
- 29" fluted barrel with fully chrome-lined chamber and bore
- High efficiency 4-port muzzle brake
- Lightweight aluminum receiver with integral 18" 27 MOA optics rail accepts optional M1913 accessory rails
- Suppressor-ready bolt carrier and buffer assemblies
- Modular rear hand grip mounted on M1913 rail accepts lightweight monopod
- Thermal cheek guard
- Ultra-absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Includes 10-round detachable steel magazine, lightweight adjustable monopod, quick-detach adjustable bipod, Pelican hard-sided case with custom insert and operator's manual
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 640633
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 29"
- Barrel twist: 1" x 15"
- Upper receiver: 7000 Series aluminum with Black Cerakote finish
- Lower receiver: 7000 Series aluminum with Black Cerakote finish
- Sights (front / rear): Flip-up iron back-up sights
- Flash hider: High efficiency 4-port muzzle brake
- Overall length: 57"
- Overall weight: 28.7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 14019
- UPC: 816715012685
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips