You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
BAL Products® King Pin Tripod Stabilizing Jack provides maximum stability for larger fifth wheel frame overhang! SAVE BIG!
Sets up in seconds and easy to operate. Typically, the front of a fifth wheel (the frame overhang) is the most difficult part to completely stabilize due to its lack of internal structural support.
The Stabilizing Jack works by applying upward pressure to the king pin housing while your fifth wheel is stationary and level, giving you a nice, stable RV. Heavy duty steel Jack provides the added side-to-side and front-to-back stability and support your larger-size fifth wheel needs.
It's 41-68" height adjustability is the best in the business and ensures you won't have any problems stabilizing on uneven ground. Don't endure another shifty, shaky night... get your Tripod Stabilizing Jack here for less!Strong, simple stabilization:
- Large diameter base pads are perfect for soft or uneven ground
- Features a chrome jacking handle and heat-treated jack post
- Heavy duty leg chain and hooks keeps the legs together while still allowing for adjustment
- Lightweight and easy to store.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips