You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $287.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
It's a monster out there. Be prepared for your hunt with the Badlands Monster Fanny Pack. With an 18-liter storage capacity and 7 storage pockets, the Monster will securely haul game calls, scents, gutting gloves and more.
It's also more than capable of withstanding damp weather, thick underbrush and other harsh hunting conditions thanks to its waterproof KXO-32 fabric, reinforced stress points and durable Aramid bartacking.
Supremely comfortable: The Badlands mission.
Badlands designs and constructs every backpack to be extremely comfortable, even when you're exhausted and hiking that dreaded last mile back to the truck. The Monster Fanny Pack features 3-point padded shoulder straps, a molded foam suspension system, and Delron Flex-Frame for comfortable all-day hunting.
- 18.02-liter storage capacity
- 7 total pockets for accessories
- KXO-32 fabric is waterproof, quiet, and extremely strong
- Molded foam suspension contours to your body for maximum comfort
- Delron Flex-Frame offers maximum support
- 3-point adjustable/removable shoulder straps
- 2 fold-down workstation pockets
- Hydration compatible, holds up to a 1-liter reservoir (bladder not included)
- Bedroll straps for attaching additional gear
- Stress points reinforced with high-strength Hypalon
- Sewn with durable Aramid bartacking for long-lasting strength
- Unconditional lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 678857
- Storage capacity: 18.02 liters (1,100 cubic inches)
- Dimensions: 9" x 15" x 7"
- Weight: 2.63 lbs.
- Color: Approach Camo
- Mfg. Number: BMSKKAPPR
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips