You May Also Like
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $201.59 Non-Member $223.99
- Non-Member $349.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Overcome doubtful white-fronted geese with Avian-X® AXF Flocked Fusion Full Body Specklebelly Goose Decoys. "Specks" are known to be wary and resistant to land if anything is out of the ordinary. And Avian-X decoys are anything but ordinary. The realistic color, flocked finish and posture details will get airborne geese to look - AND LAND - in the middle of your spread.
These true-to-life decoys are the result of highly detailed carving and meticulous paint schemes that duplicate a mature specklebelly to its fullest. The flocked full bodies reduce the glare of other painted decoys. The distinct plumage is captured and thanks to the advanced rubberized material body and no-chip paint, Avian-X decoys will handle years of field-use and still retain the look that will get these prized species to react to your set-up and call. The motion stakes work on either bare ground, stubble or shallow water areas and will speed your set-up time as well.
Avian-X Full Body Specklebelly Goose Decoys are molded in accurate body and head postures. Set includes three feeders, two walkers and one sentry. The set also includes six field stakes and a six-slot carry bag.
- Advanced rubberized material is molded into realistic body postures
- Meticulous color schemes accurately mimic the subtle and distinct plumage
- A flocked finish reduces glare and adds to the realism
- The body and head postures show sentry, walker and feeder poses
- Motion system stakes give subtle movement
- The highly detailed carving is finished with non-chip paint
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 698346
- Construction: Rubberized material
- Finish: Flocked
- Dimensions: 21" x 10" x 14"h.
- Total weight: 22 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 9019
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips