You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Attwood® Pontoon Bimini Top your pontoon to perfection - you've got it made in the shade... SAVE BIG!
Don't let the beating hot sun get you down. With Attwood Bimini Pontoon Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering Fabric and Frame separately, so you get exactly the weather protection you need for your time on the water.
Ordering is easy!
Step 1: Measure Your Pontoon FrameMeasure your pontoon to determine the following dimensions:
Length - Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you want to shade. (Note: Leave enough length behind and in front of the Bimini Top to secure the attachment strap.)
Width - Measure the same distance between mounting points where the frame attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the same distance fore and aft.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
Please note: With Twin Tops the main mounting point must have 115" between mounting points to ensure the correct fit.
Step 2: Select Fabric TopChoose from:2 styles:
- Traditional - Traditional Top with square-cut fabric
- Buggy-style - Square-cut fabric, but with attractive fabric trim at the stern.
- Acrylic - Attwood's own premium SunbrellaTM Bimini Top Fabric. Extra Strong, Completely waterproof, UV-resistant and available in 10 colors. Acrylic will not harden, crack, peel or fade, and is exceptionally stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Vinyl - Attwood's most popular Bimini Top Fabric. Made of denim backed vinyl, these economical tops are completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips