You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $220.49 Non-Member $244.99
- Buyer's Club $148.49 Non-Member $164.99
- Buyer's Club $94.49 Non-Member $104.99
- Details & Specs
Attwood 8' Long Bimini Top and 4 Bow Aluminum Frame For Runabout / Skiboat / Larger Boat
With Attwood Bimini Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering fabric and frames separately.Choose acrylic or vinyl fabric and a sturdy 4-bow frame:
- Each frame has 4-bow construction for strength and rigidity
- Main support legs have double-wall aluminum tubes for even greater strength
- All mounting hardware is included
- Acrylic fabric will not fade, harden, crack, peel or be otherwise affected by outdoor exposure
- Denim-backed vinyl tops are economical, completely waterproof and easy to clean.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Ordering is easy!Step 1:
Purchase the 4-Bow Frame, available only in 54" height. Select your width "A through G" from the chart below.Model A:
- Width: 54" - 60"
- Width: 61" - 67"
- Width: 68" - 74"
- Width: 75" - 81"
- Width: 82" - 88"
- Width: 89" - 96"
- Width: 97" - 102"
Purchase the Bimini Fabric and Color. (Choose from Acrylic or Vinyl)
Acrylic Attwood's own premium Bimini Top Fabrics. Extra Strong, Completely waterproof, UV-resistant and available in 10 colors.
Vinyl Attwood's most popular Bimini Top Fabric. Made of denim backed vinyl, these economical tops are completely waterproof and easy to clean. Available in two colors: White or Blue.Following accessory sold separately:
Bimini Top Support Poles are installed in place of your rear support straps. With the top folded down, the support poles brace the frame in a "radar arch" position above the motor or cockpit, allowing easy passage through the cockpit area. Includes 2 cut-to-length 7 / 8 " x 40 1 / 2 " poles, 2 deck mounts and all necessary fittings and hardware.
Please Note : These items are shipped directly from the
factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping
Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips