ATN® TICO-640B 30Hz HD Thermal Imaging Clip-on System. Superior sensitivity, clarity, and detection range in a fast-on / fast-off device.
Adds HIGH-DEFINITION, day-and-night thermal sighting to your scope in seconds! Built around a super-sensitive 640 x 512 microbolometer, the TICO-640B Clip-On System adds enhanced, day-night thermal imaging to your rifle scope in just seconds! NO shift-of-impact, NO change of eye relief, NO re-zeroing required... just clamp it on to your front rail and go. It's strong enough to withstand water, dirt, dust, and severe operating conditions, and sensitive enough to detect human shapes out to 1,200+ yds.!
A number of reticle patterns and color display options make for fast target acquisition in ANY light condition, while simple brightness and contrast controls lets you dial up the detail for maximum detection.
Precision optical alignment is essential for any front sight system to work properly. That's why every ATN® TICO-Series Clip-on System is individually tested and aligned to the highest tolerances to provide perfect alignment. Right out of the box, it's ready to help you identify targets through total darkness, fog, and smoke!
- 50mm objective lens
- Super-sensitive 640 x 512 microbolometer sensor for enhanced resolution and clarity
- Quick-release mount mounts to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail in seconds
- Anodized aluminum housing is waterproof and weather-sealed to Mil-Spec 810G standards
- 1,200 yd. human detection range / 400 yd. human recognition
- Multiple reticles and color palette options for easy targeting in any scenario
- Video output for easy recording.
- Sensor (Microbolometer): 640 x 512 Vanadium oxide (VOx)
- Image Size (Output Resolution): 800 x 600
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Video Output: Digital NTSC / PAL
- Display: Color OLED matrix, SVGA < 800 x 600
- Thermal Sensitivity: <50mK
- Spectral Response: 7-14 m
- Pixel Size: 17 m
- Field of View (H x V): 9° x 7°
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Distance of Human Detection: 1,202 yds. (1,100m)
- Distance of Human Recognition: 437 yds. (400m)
- Distance of Human Identification: 246 yrs. (225m)
- Distance of Vehicle Detection: 2,652 yds. (2,425m)
- Distance of Vehicle Recognition: 957 yds. (875m)
- Distance of Vehicle Identification: 574 yds. (525m)
- Contrast Adjustment: Manual
- Polarity Control: White hot / black hot / multiple color modes
- Start-up Time: <3 seconds
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof, dustproof
- Mounting: Mil-std. 1913 Picatinny (quick-release)
- Housing: Aircraft aluminum 6061 T6 with Class III hard-anodized coating
- Objective Lens: 50mm, full mil-spec, DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating
- Battery Type: 2 x CR123A
- Battery Life: 4+ hrs.
- Dimensions (with Mount): 7.45 x 2.7 x 2.56" w.
- Video Output: Yes
- Weight: 1.45 lbs.