You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® ARES 4-3P 4X Night Vision Weapon Sight. The clear choice for better-than-mil. std. performance in light-polluted areas.
The ARES combines a 3P PinnacleTM image intensifier tube with 100% waterproof, field-tough optics for exceptional performance in any light conditions. The fast, infrared-sensitive optics and military-standard Gen 3 image tube make for easy target acquisition, whether you're a professional operator or a dedicated varmint hunter.
The red-on-green reticle system provides optimal contrast against dark and light targets alike, while 1/6 MOA windage and elevation adjustments let you really dial in with precision accuracy. A detachable IR illuminator provides invisible light when natural light is scarce.
A note on 3P Pinnacle image intensifier tube technology...
The industry-leading ITT Pinnacle image tubes utilize an auto-gated power supply, providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle tube with gated power supply minimizes any "halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early generation night vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle tubes have a resolution of 64-72 lp / mm and a typical signal to noise ratio of 26. All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet.Features:
- Battle-proven Generation 3P Pinnacle IIT technology excels in light-polluted areas
- Red-on-green reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustments
- Illuminated center red reticle for optimal contrast against a dark or light target
- Superior quality all-glass optics
- 100% waterproof and field-tough
- Automatic brightness control for tube protection
- Mounts to standard Weaver rail
- Proshield lens coating is a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials.
- IIT Generation: 3P Pinnacle (better than standard 3rd-Gen)
- Photocathode Type: GaAs
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 25-30
- Figure of Merit: 1,800 Typical
- Mean Time to Failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 4X
- F.O.V.: 7.5°
- Reticle System: Red on green
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments: 1/6 MOA
- Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +6
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable IR450
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low-battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 x 1.5V AA battery
- Battery Life: 30 hrs.
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp.: -58° to +158°F
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 3.75 x 3.5" w.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information