You May Also Like
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® ARES 2-WPT 2X Night Vision Weapon Sight. Black & white clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness in a 100% waterproof Scope.
Combining WPTTM Gen 3+ technology that delivers a sharper, more natural-looking black-and-white image with 100% waterproof, field-tough optics, the ARES Night Vision Scope delivers exceptional performance. The fast, infrared-sensitive optics and military-standard Gen 3 image tube make for easy target acquisition, whether you're a professional operator or a dedicated varmint hunter.
The red-on-green reticle system provides optimal contrast against dark and light targets alike, while 1/6 MOA windage and elevation adjustments let you really dial in with precision accuracy. A detachable IR illuminator provides invisible light when natural light is scarce.
A quick additional word on WPT technology...
Operators that used WPT reported a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full moon similarity and range of shades. ATN's WPT (White Phosphor Technology) provides more discriminating shades of intensity between white and black than between green and black, resulting in better contrast and depth perception than when compared to green phosphor NVGs.Features:
- Gen 3 WPT White Phosphor Technology image tube delivers exceptionally clean, sharp black & white image quality
- Red-on-green reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustments
- Illuminated center red reticle for optimal contrast against a dark or light target
- Superior quality all-glass optics
- 100% waterproof and field-tough
- Automatic brightness control for tube protection
- Mounts to standard Weaver rail
- Proshield lens coating is a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials.
- IIT Generation: WPT (better than standard Gen 3)
- Photocathode Type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 45-64 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 18-24
- Mean Time to Failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 2X
- F.O.V.: 17°
- Reticle System: Red on green
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments: 1/6 MOA
- Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +6
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable IR450
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low-battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 x 1.5V AA battery
- Battery Life: 30 hrs.
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp.: -58° to +158°F
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.75 x 3.5" w.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information