ATN® ARES 2-2 Night Vision Weapon Sight. High-performance Gen 2+ night vision in a compact Rifle Scope.
Introducing the latest and greatest in 2nd-Gen. night vision! ATN®'s new ARES line of Scopes pairs fast, infrared-sensitive optics with high-performance image tubes for outstanding target acquisition and aiming capabilities - whether you're a professional operator or a dedicated varmint hunter.
The red-on-green reticle system provides optimal contrast against dark and light targets alike, while 1/6 MOA windage and elevation adjustments let you really dial in with precision accuracy. A detachable IR illuminator provides invisible light when natural light is scarce.Features:
- Red-on-green reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustments
- Illuminated center red reticle for optimal contrast against a dark or light target
- Superior quality all-glass optics
- 100% waterproof and field-tough
- Automatic brightness control for tube protection
- Mounts to standard Weaver rail
- Proshield lens coating is a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+
- Photocathode Type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 40-45 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 12-20
- Figure of Merit: < 1,250
- Mean Time to Failure: 5,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 2X
- F.O.V.: 17°
- Reticle System: Red on green
- Windage and Elevation Adjustments: 1/6 MOA
- Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -4 to +6
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable IR450
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low-battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 x 1.5V AA battery
- Battery Life: 30 hrs.
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp.: -58° to +158°F
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.75 x 3.5" w.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.