You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® Voyager 5 - HPT Night Vision 5X Bi - ocular with HPT image intensifier tube for increased sensitivity, resolution, and signal - to - noise ratio (SNR) over current Gen 2 technology.
The Voyager combines innovative HPT image intensifier tube with 2 eyepieces that let you get a comfortable "both eyes open" look. It also comes standard with ATN®'s cutting edge "smart" technology.
This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range infrared illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position. This helps save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features of the Voyager with an easy push of a button. And with the help of the powerful infra-red illuminator in the scope, you can see in total darkness with outstanding clarity!Specs:
- High-quality HPT image intensifier tube technology for increased sensitivity, resolution and SNR over current Gen 2 technology... these improvements produce an exceptional image clarity and brightness
- 5X magnification
- F.O.V. is 9.5°
- Resolution: 54-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-24
- Lens system: F1.5, 108 mm
- Photocathode type: multi-alkali
- Battery life: up to 60 hours (with 3V battery)
- Digital controls with auto brightness control, bright light cut-off, auto shut-off, and detachable 100-yd. 450 mW IR illuminator
- Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Fast all-glass optics
- Water and fog-resistant
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50°C
- Range of focus: 5m to infinity
- Includes 3V lithium battery, IR-450 infrared illuminator, neck strap, hand strap, soft bag and instruction manual
- Measures 10 x 5.5 x 3.1" h. Weighs 2.9 lbs. Uses 1 x 3V CR123A type -or- 1 x 1.5V AA battery (not included).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips