You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® ThOR 320 - 2x (60Hz) Thermal Weapon Sight hones in on your nighttime target using heat - reading images!
ATN® is proud to introduce the most advanced night vision technology available on the market today! The new ThOR line is rich with features and options, including the lightweight palm-of-your-hand size, with rugged and durability.
The entire system is built in the USA, utilizing Mil-Spec Lenses that make the ThOR battleworthy for most any mission, operation, or outdoor activity. Each system features a digital menu that gives you a variety of options and adjustments allowing you to customize your system. You can select a number of reticle options, as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your specific application.
No more black reticles on a black and white screen-- ThOR features a color OLED display giving you a sharp color reticle every time. Or switch to full color mode and overlay it with either a black, red, blue, white or black reticle depending on the conditions and the environment.
Ever have problems with a scope not being able to hold zero? The ThOR has no screws or springs that can create targeting errors. With all digital controls, the ThOR will NEVER allow your reticle to move off base. Provides amazing image quality, too, through total darkness, fog, or smoke. Darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of these units, either. All units have feature E-Zoom to expand your optical magnification. Plus, with a video-out connection and cable, you'll be able to capture your nighttime operation for later viewing and analysis.
- Sensor (microbolometer): 320 x 240
- Type: Uncooled
- Material: Vanadium oxide (VOx)
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles 320 x 240 resolution. 60 Hz frame rate
- Thermal Sensitivity, mK <50mK
- Exterior housing made from Aircraft Aluminum 6061 T6 with class III hard anodized coating
- Up to 8 hours operation with three lithium batteries
- Janus lens with full Mil Spec, DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)-coating Focal length of the lens: 30
- 2x and 4x E-zoom
- Distance of the human detection (w/o zoom): 700m
- Manual brightness adjustment auto sharpness adjustment
- Polarity single button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Mounts quickly and easily with MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny (Quick) mount
- Measures 6 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 2 7/8", weighs 24 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips