Battle-proven ATN® PVS7-HPT Night Vision Goggles gives you mil. spec. durability and a powerful Generation 2+ CGT intensifier.
Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops! This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7 unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, de-mist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses.
The PVS7-HPT unit is a biocular design built around a high grade US Gen. 2+ HPT light intensifier tube for higher light amplification than standard Generation 2 systems. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Night vision like you've never seen:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Generation 2+ HPT for a high-quality image and longer range
- Resolution: 54-64 l p / mm
- 40º FOV
- 300 m detection range, 250 m recognition range
- Built-in infra-red illuminator works like a flashlight for close viewing to 50 yds
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: F1:1.2 mm, F35 mm
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Fully adjustable head mount for hands-free use
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- Comes with soft-side carry case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, 3 brow pads for head mount, lens tissues, neck cord and front lens cover
- -40°C to +40°C operating temperature
- 60 hours of battery operation
- Approx. 6 1/2" x 3" x 6" and 24 ozs.
- Power supply: Two 1.5V "AA" batteries (not included).