You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® PVS7-3A Night Vision Goggles gives you mil. spec. durability and a powerful generation 3 intensifier.
Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops!
This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7-3A unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, demist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses.
The PVS7-3 unit is a binocular design built around the super-high resolution function of generation 3A minimal-blemish occurrence light intensifier tubes. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Have a look:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- 300 m detection range, 250 m recognition range
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 35 mm, F 1:1.2, 6-elements all infra-red sensitive glass front lens system and an all glass three element eye-piece offer a wide field of view with excellent clarity
- 40º FOV
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Fully adjustable head mount for hands-free use
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- -40 °C to +50 °C operating temperature
- Comes with soft-side carry case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, 3 brow pads for head mount, lens tissues, neck cord and front lens cover
- Uses 2 AA battery (included) for 50 hours of operation
- Approx. 6 1/2" x 3" x 6" and 24 ozs.
Some of the finest night vision optics you'll ever own... order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips