ATN ® PVS7 3 Night Vision Goggles gives you mil. spec. durability and a powerful generation 3 intensifier.
Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops! This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7-3 unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, demist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses. The PVS7-3 unit is a biocular design built around a super-high resolution Gen 3 light intensifier tube. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Have a look:
- Standard 1X magnification
- High-resolution generation 3B intensifier tube with B-rated low-occurrence blemish rating for small black specs in viewing
- Resolution: 57-64 lp / mm
- 300m detection range, 225 m recognition range
- Built-in infra-red illuminator works like a flashlight for close viewing to 50 yds.
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 35 mm, F 1:1.2, 6-elements all infra-red sensitive glass front lens system and an all glass three element eye-piece offer a wide field of view with excellent clarity
- 40º FOV
- Diopter adjustment: -6 / +5
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Fully adjustable head mount for hands-free use
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- -40 °C to +40 °C operating temperature
- Comes with soft-side carry case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, 3 brow pads for head mount, lens tissues, neck cord and front lens cover
- Uses 1 AA battery (included) for 10-20 hours of operation
- Approx. 6 1/2 x 3 x 6" and 24 ozs.
The PVS7-CGT is an excellent choice for law enforcement such as SWAT and defense forces. Order Today!