You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN PVS14/6015-WPT, Night Vision All-Purpose Monocular. Rugged, lightweight and versatile night vision device designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications.
Handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands-free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders. Based on the ATN PVS-14 used by the U.S. Military, the ATN 6015-WPT is of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality... a versatile, high-quality Multi-Purpose Monocular and an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications!
An additional word on ATN's "WPT" Technology... Operators that tested the ATN 6015-WPT, reported a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full moon similarity and range of shades. ATN's WPT (White Phosphor Technology) provides more discriminating shades of intensity between white and black than between green and black, resulting in better contrast and depth perception than when compared to green phosphor NVGs.System includes:
- Head mount assembly for hands-free operation
- Brow pad for secure head mount fit
- Helmet / head mount adapter allows you to position the Monocular in front of either eye
- Eye cup to prevent the emission of stray light or facial reflections
- Soft carrying case
- Shoulder strap
- Lens paper
- Day light filter restricts excessive light and protects objective lens from the elements
- Diopter lens cap
- Operating manual
- 2 "AA" batteries.
- High quality 4th generation image intensifier tube with multi-akali photocathode type
- Resolution: 60-74 lp / mm, 68 typical
- Total darkness IR: Standard
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F1:1.2, F26 mm
- FOV: 40°
- Camera adaptable
- Waterproof: 1M for 30 min
- Black and white image output
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 18-26, 22 typical
- 10,000-hour tube life
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Range of focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Digital controls
- Operation temperature: -40 + 50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Power supply: 1 AA battery
- Battery life: 50 hours
- 4 1/2 x 2 7/32 x 2", Weight: 24 ozs.
Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips